Sunday, April 7, 2013

Bugfixs day

I'm decided to take small break from the work on new content, and spending today on the fixing some bugs, that reported to me with the past month.
Also some testing of the old quests will be useful - I don't think they can just become all broken from the addition of the pregnancy and random sex systems, but I like to be sure.

UPD:
- Fixed most reported bugs (but some I can't reproduce).
- Do a rebalance of size-volume values in the Dr.Genki quest. As I worked on the pregnancy system, I changed some genes that used in this quest as a base values, so rebalance is definitely needed.
- Fixed weird bug with the money transactions. Spotted it myself completely accidentally. Very lucky. :)

Returning to the new content...

1 comment:

  1. Good to know. Not QUITE sex-addict myself, I'm still curious to see what you plan with the game-system.

    Best wishes Tsap

    ReplyDelete