Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Some scripting done

Some scripting of new content already done, so far it's looking good.

Also I'm done some changes to the organs scripts. With them pregnancy will have more effect on gameplay. Now, having big belly give characters penalty to speed and dexterity, (but strength can compensate some of it).
And, at some point, it even can have negative influence at the health. I'm tryed some tests - triplets pregnancy without some helping, now is hard thing to deal with and even can be risky. But ability for characters to normally deal with such pregnancies will exsist in game, so those who like such things - don't worry, it's still possible. :)

6 comments:

  1. The starting "window" is in the center of the monitor which is ok except for people with multiple monitor, this can be kind of annoying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm do not have free access to computer with multiple monitors, so I'm can't test this now. Sorry.

      Delete
  2. Personally I fancy speed and dex penalties (encumberancy) for big belly. What good it were to get preggers without that effecting anything, methinks.
    Oh, kids? Well there are those, too, I suppose.

    There are games I play just for the chance to get a char nice fat and pregnant. That only her description/picture changes is ok, yet I am usually left missing some encumberancy however politically incorrect that may appear.

    Thumbs up for negative status-effects. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BBW not in my list of interest, so not expect content about them written by me. But I can add it, if someone decide to write something.

      Pregnancy - completely other thing. It's one of my favorites, so... :)
      Actualy, this is the reason of the such complex simulation of this process in game (monthly cycles, dna, foetus growths calulations, postpartum, etc.) :)

      Most other games that I'm played, threating pregnancy too simple or too realistic to my tastes.

      I'm just hope to setup right balance between realism and fantasy - it's supposed to be close to reality if character not affected by something unusual, but also can allow things that impossible in real life. With some help. I think, next update will be interesting to you. :)

      Delete
  3. Is there currently any way to train DEX INT and/or CHA?

    ReplyDelete