Thursday, April 18, 2013

Mixing it all together.

I think all separate parts for the new release is done and ready. Now I get them all activated in game, and do tests through all of them together. I'm almost sure, though, that I forgot somethig - tests always can show some miscalulations. But I do not think that I forgot about something big. So, it's can't be too long before new release. :)

But two things I found already. First - I need to add some reactions from proxies about the pregnancy, and monthly cycles, so player can have enough information. And second - some method of contraception. :) Item, or something... But this is easy and quick enough.

Also I made final decision how to "legalize" quick growth of children to adult state. This is already in game, but I do not tell details now. Let it be a surprise. :) With all that, new version will have two new personages, with the some hints about their future questlines.

4 comments:

  1. Considering the context I think that getting kids grow fast to adults is a brilliant idea. I would hate to wait several years to see genealogy run its course - and all that spilled babyfood and montains of used diapers never appealed to me really.
    Shallow and stupid perhaps, but I fear I am more interested to see the (safe?) sex happen, so contraceptives could come handy, too.

    Thx for great game, bw. Tsap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forget to say - fast growing is optional, and player will be need to find this possibility first (and even after it, some efforts still needed to "activate" it). But children will non cause troubles with diapers and other stuff anyway (I'm not fan of this too :) ). And player still will have regular adoption variant, if he not want them to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great !
    and will you also do a fast pregnancy option ? I don't want to have to play 9 months before the birth...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is planned (and technicaly done) but not in game yet. But it will be. :) Main thing - I still not decided how it be "legalized" and how easy will be to find it. But one thing is certain - this possibility will cost player money each time.
    (Fast growing up - is not. At least not directly.)

    ReplyDelete