Friday, February 15, 2013

I written genetic processing code for children long time ago already, right.

But it's just not used before. And as now, with working pregnancy, I begin to actually test it, of couse, some bugs pop up. So, almost all time today I spended to find and fix various werid behavior in genetic processing. :) Like a genetic male grow up breasts, or a female without any organs at all. Complex genetic mechanic is powerfull tool, but it needs some time to be fully tested and debugged.

At least, today, I seems to be fixed most bugs  in it. 

P.S. Pregnancy postpartum effect (belly size) give me some hard times too. Still can't figure out right formula - it's need to be non-linear related to a time from birth, but with what curve?

2 comments:

  1. I did a quick Google search about losing weight after giving birth, and found this.
    hxxp://www.livestrong.com/article/242129-average-weight-loss-after-giving-birth/
    (change hxxp to http)
    It refers to a few guidelines to healthy weight loss rates, and the additional calories burned while nursing. I figure you might able to derive volume lost from the weight lost. Not sure if you're yet using any system to track calories and weight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but what I need is slightly different. Weight loss tables is in many places, and they not hard to find. But I need another data: about how a full grown uterus contract after birth, as a time pass.

      Delete