Thursday, March 14, 2013

Repaired!

Now my machine is worked again, and I returned to the point where I been before this. Spended some time today, working on the sex system.

I decided to stick with short schematic descriptions in the most events of the sex system for now. After all, detailed repeating descriptions of the plain regular blowjobs (for example) is not very interesting for me, and for most of you, I think, it's the same. And one other thing - as engine support pictures, so adding them can be a partial substitute. Later I can return to this, and add more detailed scenes, on maybe someone other can write them...

But this give me more time to work on actual variety of possible actions in the sex system. Possible actions in the encounter is depended on the characters, avaliable organs, stats, and various other conditions, so I hope, it will be not boring at least, as almost any action will change something in characters. Skills, stats, etc... Even apperance in some cases.

1 comment: