Sunday, May 5, 2013

Fixing bugs turns to the new features...

... of game engine.

First thing - looking at the code related to fertilization bug for futa-futa pair, get me some ideas, so I'm rewrited this part, and part related to the races. Now it's will work different way than in my Bio SDK draft described, but I think it's much more easy way to manage races. Not need any lists with predefined numbers related to races. Now, race of character saved as text in the "generic.race" gene.

This is second addition - genes now can contain text values, not only numbers.

Third - I added UID's to the characters, and function to select them by UID, not only by names. As names can duplicate, and in some cases that can be issue.

Also I'm begin to write some new content but it's too early to annouce it.

P.S. SDK will be updated after 0.90 beta release, or if someone ask me to do so. :)

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the next update :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the user id thing will indeed be a nice addition. atleast it will alow you to remember which one is already trained and which one is new if 2 have the same name.

    ReplyDelete