Friday, June 7, 2013

Thanks for the proof of the interest :)

This post is mainly a reply for the comments to previous post.

I'm happy that for someone my game interested enough to worry about it's state. This mean a lot for me. I'm not posted before, as nothing interesting is finished. Just working on the content testing for new release, but not sure how much time this will need. I'm not like to release something with lot of bugs, but not sure how much time I need, to be sure that all worked as planned.

4 comments:

  1. Take your time, I will continue eagerly awaiting :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found out this game via fenoxo's forum. Boom! +1 fan of yours. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. also here from Fens forum. loving the game so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I myself have checked the site regularly for updates. Also the more content you get in the game the easier will a tester stay as fan and spread it around. The game has a lot potential I hope you will have the time and will develop it further.

    ReplyDelete