Monday, January 27, 2014

Part of the source code released.

This result of my thinking about dilemma - I do not want to release all source code before 1.0 release, but I'm can't maintain scripting SDK up to date - too much time needed. And someone begins to actively writing their own mods - for them it can be a issue. So, I decided to release some of the game source files, updating them to actual state will be much more easy for me. Looking in them scripter can be sure that he know about all functions or methods available to him for using in the scripts.

Minor downside - these sources not documented well, but names of the functions and methods mostly self explaining. Also, anyone can ask me about details.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jn0cuhknh39ztct/partial-source.zip

No comments:

Post a Comment