Wednesday, November 13, 2013

There is something that can be more strong than I'm.

So, maybe there will be some pause in the active game development after November 15-th. Why?

I do not like to lie, so it's like this: November 15-th - is the release day of the game, that I'm waiting for two years, right from the first announce. As I know myself, I'm not sure that I will can split my free time between it and my own game development at first time, so it's quite possible that development will be at hold for the some time. It's will not be too long, as any game can lost novelty after some time. Then I will return to the active development.

But current state of the this game is quite advanced from the 0.94, at least in the game engine and the balance. So, tomorrow, or maybe 15-th, I will do release 0.95 that will contain all this new stuff.  I will not go away from blog and forums, bug reports and suggestions will be welcomed as always, and I will try to post bug fixes as quickly as always.

Sorry for my selfishness, and thanks for understanding. :)

5 comments:

  1. Is it X Rebirth cause I cant wait for that either!

    But seriously you made a great engine and is simple to modify so thank you and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry that much! Everyone will understand you. Thank you for releasing new version!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so whats the game called?

    ReplyDelete
  4. H.Coder; can't get anything selfish out of you with a big set of different tools. A (hopefully short) break with game development could be also good thing - a hayday for description writers fx. and so on.
    I'll be holding my mouse on "download normal version" now on. :D

    ReplyDelete